3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2016 4:45 AM by Daniel Kay RSS

Bookmarks using Mashup API

I am creating an ASP.NET MVC web application that needs to maintain selection state between visits and the plan was to use bookmarks to achieve this.

The application I am interacting with is published, and I am using the following code to create a bookmark and then save the application.

$('#createTileButton').click(function () {                    

console.info('create tile clicked');                    

app.bookmark.create('@Guid.NewGuid()', 'A custom tile with reference for \'@Model.TileRef\' for user \'@User.Identity.Name\'').then(function (bookmark) {                        

//alert(bookmark.id);                        

console.info('bookmark promise returned');                        

$('#Bookmark').val(bookmark.id);                        

app.doSave().then(function () {                            

console.info('save promise returned');                        

});                        

$("form[name='custom-tile-form']").submit();                    

});                    

return false;                

});

The bookmark doesn't appear to be saving although I am getting a bookmark id returned. I did initially have the form submission with the callback of doSave() however it was never been called.

I am getting a variety of error messages however the app.doSave() tends to return an Error From Engine: with HTTP 403: Permission Denied error but no further details

Any ideas?