Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense Server

Hello,

I need confirmation on a line statement StandardReload, that  used to be mentioned on Settings.ini for Qlik Sense Server.

If this line is not mentioned, does it mean by default it is StandardReload=1. I am asking since I did not find this line statement on my client Qlik Server.

My requirement is to run couple of  Execute statement and it fails when I try to run. I think, I need to change the settings from StandardReload=1 to 0 and this I tested on my Qlik Sense desktop edition and ran fine.

My client server edition is 2.0.3+: Build: 81.origin/release/ms12

The error that I get while executing

EXECUTE statement not available in this script mode

Please confirm me what it should be ASAP

Thanks in advance

- Deb

8 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, I believe default is StandardReload=1

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.1/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/LoadData/file-system-access-r...

Hence you need to set QS to legacy mode, and in addition I think you need to override script security:

http://help.qlik.com/sense/2.1/en-US/online/#../Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/ScriptRegularStatem...

StandardReload=0

OverrideScriptSecurity=1

Please note the explicite warnings when you enable legacy mode and override script security.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Debabrata,

Here is what you are looking for:

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 8.53.31 PM.png

Thanks,

Sangram Reddy.

Not applicable
Author

Hello all,

I have included StandardReload=0 on Settings.ini file. But I am getting an error

"EXECUTE statement requies Override Security as well as LegacyMode". Does it mean I need to include also OverrideScriptSecurity=1?

Can anyone send me the content of Settings.ini. I am looking for an order that I should include those lines.

Thanks Deb

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Yes, please check the links into HELP I've posted above. You'll need to override security.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Debabrata,

May you have done this but just in case you haven't , make sure you restart Qliksense desktop once you have changed the settings.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sangram & swuehl,

I changed it and restarted, it worked

But one problem that I am facing now is - after changing the parameters, my qlik screen navigation icons got changed

Note : On QMC under Configuration > Engine, standard in unchecked and entries on Settings.ini file is:

[Settings 7]

OverrideScriptSecurity=1

StandardReload=0

DocumentDirectory=D:\Qlik Data\Apps

Let me know, if I need to check any other files or configuration.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Did you restart the repository database services once you changed the settings?

Not applicable
Author

yes Sangram