Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QV9 - Entreprise Management Console Issue

Hi,

I installed the Qlikview Server 9.0.7320.7 on a Windows 2008 server X64.

Everything seems to run prooperly except in the QEMC (http://localhost:4780/qemc/SystemSetup.htm)

If I click on my Qlikview server in the Qlikview Servers area , I do not see anything and I have (after few minutes ) a Timeout Check Box displayed.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve that issue as I am not able to configure my server correctly.

Thanks

Philippe

6 Replies
vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Philippe,

The first thing I would try (if all QV services are on the same box) is to stop all QV services, rename the QVPR folder to something else, restart services, and let QVS recreate the repository. Otherwise, if you have your services scattered on multiple boxes, make sure your CC is pointing to the right location and your config files are properly set.

Regards,

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the answer.

I tried it , but it does not solve the issue.

Philippe

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Have you tried either repairing the QlikView installation or else uninstalling and reinstalling?

Not applicable
Author

Yes , I did it too.

I installed the same server on an windows XP system ans it works perfectly. The problem I have exists only on a Windows 2008 server environment .

Philippe

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

You have ASP and ASP.NET installed and allowed, right?

Not applicable
Author

Yes,

THe console by itself works , but only the access to the Qlikview server configuration (not the Webserver or distribution...) does not work and give this timout message.

Philippe