This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
The problem may be related to an error in the Office installation.
You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Open NPrinting and go to File > Options > Report Settings. Verify you entered the path to a blank Excel file in the "Default Exel template" text box. Verify also you entered a "Default template folder".
- Go to the report, Be sure that the template file being used is not corrupted and that is not saved in a protected folder.
- If it is a new installation of Office 2013, please ensure that you have installed a local copy of Office 2013 and that you are not trying to run via a virtualized version of Office 365. To resolve this issue, see the steps in the tutorial below: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14030
- If you are using a version of Office Prior to Office 2013, please take the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Use the Office Repair Tool to repair your Office installation. Reboot and try again. If this does not work, go to step 2.
- Uninstall Office and uninstall the NPrinting Client (ensure that you save the license file prior to uninstalling) reboot the computer
- Reinstall Office and then reinstall the NPrinting Client (reapply the NPrinting license file)
- Reboot the computer and try to open a new NPrinting Template again.
Contact the Qlik Support if the problem persists