3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2010 12:29 PM by Vlad Gutkovsky RSS

Publisher Control Panel Access

Dear Friends,

I have Qlikview 8.5 version Server and Publisher. When I try to access to the control panel I have below error message:

You do not have access to this Qlikview Publisher Control Panel.
      Please contact your administrator if you think you should.
      Username is: NTD_EBI\A_AKIN1

I found several topics in the forum but none of them works for me. There are two different administrator on the system . We have same rigths. He can access to the control panel even I have the above error message.

Hope to have your support.

Best Regards,

• Publisher Control Panel Access
          Vlad Gutkovsky

You need to make sure you're a member of the QlikView Administrators group. Also, I've heard of cases where authentication will fail even if you're a member of QlikView Administrators if you are also a member of too many other groups (this is a Kerberos issue).

Regards,

Hi Vlad,

We are two administrator on the server. We are both in the administrator group but I cannot access to the control panel. The other user doesn't have the same problem. I also try to add myself directly but it didn't work.

Do you have any other suggestion. It is really strange.

Vlad Gutkovsky

Just to clarify, the QlikView Administrators group is not the same as the Administrators group. You actually should only need to be in QlikView Administrators to have access to the control panel. A good way to test this is to create a new account, only add it to QlikView Administrators, and then logon to Windows with that account and see if you can access control panel. Like I mentioned above, it's possible that your account is failing because it is a member of too many groups. This simple test will see if that's indeed the problem.

Other than that, I don't have any suggestions unfortunately...

Regards,