Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Problem with sharing app in Qlik Cloud (customer can't see the app)

Dear all,

I am trying to share an app with a customer via Qlik Cloud. I have the app under My shared cloud and have shared it to 5 different mail addresses.

The customer receives the mail and have registered himself, but there is no data shared with him when he is logged in.

I can open it up in shared mode.

Can anyone help me explain what has gone wrong...?

Thanks in advance!!!

Michelle

5 Replies
atanthony
Contributor II
Contributor II

Are you sure the customer switched to the My Shared Cloud folder?  I had a similar problem until they switched folders.

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for your input Tony. I will ask to make sure they really followed the instructions once more.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

On my Qlik Cloud, where I have joined BarryHarmsen‌ 's shared folder, I get to see his icon on the left hand side.

Do your customers get your icon showing?

01.29.2016-21.20.png

When they signed up to join your shared folder, did they use the same email address that they use for their Qlik Communinty single sign on?

Steve

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

The files will not be in their 'My Shared Folder', that is where they will find files that they have shared.  Your folder should appear on their menu.

Steve

MT4
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

That is a good question Steve. I do not know if they used the same email, I will check it out but it will have to be on monday.

I will get back and let you know what happends

Thanks!!