17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2016 6:44 PM by Peter Cammaert RSS

QlikView Server Issue

Diego Sandoval

Hello everybody

I would apreciate some help from you.

I develop my QV application on my PC as follows:

1. I have one load application which generates the final QVD file.

2. I have another application where I finally show the dashboard and the information my company want to see.

I used to connect to the server to get a licence and start developing. From the beggining to the end evithing is OK, but recently we are having some problems.

When I copy my two apps and all my QVDs to the server and I execute opening the files those file run succesfully and generates the QVDs. When I execute from the web-app (where are scheduled in cascade) the load file executes OK but the final app fails.

I´ve got this message:

01-02-16 8:08:39 AM Error The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug) at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog)

01-02-16 8:08:39 AM Error The task "Apps/Supply/Supply.qvw" failed. Exception: QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: The sourcedocument failed to reload.. Exception=System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. at QlikView.Doc.DoReload(Int32 _Mode, Boolean _Partial, Boolean _Debug) at QVBWrapper.Document.Reload(ILogBucket i_LogBucket, Boolean i_MonitorQVBCPUUsage, Boolean i_Partial, Boolean i_ReadDocumentLog) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.VerifyConditions(TaskResult taskResult) at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.ReloadTask.Reload(String fileName, TaskResult taskResult, String sectionAccessUserName, String sectionAccessPassword, eReloadOptions reloadOption, String variableName, String variableValue, Boolean moniterCpuUsage) at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at QDSMain.DistributeTask.Execute(TaskResult currentTaskResult) at QDSMain.Task.AbstractTask.TaskExecution(ILogBucket logBucket, TaskResult taskResult)

Please, any advice to solve this problem.

NOTE: recently, the Active Directory administrator made some changes about the permission.