Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totals in straight table

Hi ,

I am facing problem with count of totals in straight table.I used Expression total for  calculating totals and values are in percentages and fixed them to .1 decimal .

Any Ideas are appreciated

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't understand the issue you are facing here? Can you pinpoint the problem for us?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry for inappropriate data .

Could you please look into the attached image. Totals for Weight is not correct .It is showing 100%  which is incorrect .It should give totals which are sum of its below values

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

I am with Sunny, from what you have said and the screen shot, you are getting what i would expect to see.

Maybe if you show what you are expecting or wanting to see in the total?

Mark

avinashelite

could you please share the expression your using ....so that we can help you out on the same

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The expression  is

Sum(CY_DAY_NET_SALES)/Sum(Total CY_DAY_NET_SALES).

I used expression totals for Calculating totals .

Not applicable
Author

Step 1. In expression tab select Sum (of rows)

Step 2. Go to Number tab and select integer and check "Show in percentage" check box.

i wish this will help you.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Did you try 'Sum' in total mode (expression tab)?

avinashelite

Try un-checking the relative option ...Or use the SUM option in the total

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Well if you want sum of rows, then use that option for that expression. The first expression can be an expression total.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein