0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2016 4:21 PM by Tim Lathrop RSS

Aggr. Function

Tim Lathrop

I want to create a continuous line chart with the output of the set analysis below.  I believe i can do it with the AGGR function.  I think the issue with my output is that I need the chart to ignore the Curve Date (always selected).

=sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Storage Contract', 'NG Pipeline Contract'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"}>} [ProfitLoss])/MaxDaysInMonth*(day(CurveDate))

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Fin NYMEX*','NG Fin Basis*','NG Fin Fixed*','Futures'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"}>} [ProfitLoss])/MaxDaysInMonth*(day(CurveDate))

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Fin NYMEX*','NG Fin Basis*','NG Fin Fixed*','Futures'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"}>} [Adjusted ProfitLoss])/MaxDaysInMonth*(day(CurveDate))

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Ph*','NG Simpl*'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"},[RiskType]={'Unknown'} >} [ProfitLoss])/MaxDaysInMonth*(day(CurveDate))

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Fin Index*','NG Fin Swing Swap'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"},RiskType={'Settled','Unknown'}>} [ProfitLoss])

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Fin Pipeline*'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"}>} [ProfitLoss])

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Fin Swing Swap','NG Fin Index*'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"},[RiskType]={'Cash'} >} [ProfitLoss])

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Ph*','NG Simpl*'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"},[RiskType]={'Cash'} >} [ProfitLoss])

+sum({$<[RiskType]={'Settled'} >} [GDDiffAmount])

+sum({$<[DealType]={'NG Ph*','NG Simpl*'},[FlowMonth]={"$(vCurrentAcctMo)"}>} [Adjusted ProfitLoss])