Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Improving combination chart

Dear my friends,

Would like to request your help to improve the view of this chart , I explain ...
I have the following problem , I need to leave refljado the percentage of compliance between actual sales and budgeted under the following script:

= ( 1 + ( ( count ( POLNUM ) -sum ( [ number of policies ] ) ) / sum ( [ number of policies ] ))) * 100

I want to know if it is well written or have a problem in how to approach the solution. For now , only yields a value that does not correspond , ie the calculated field should refljar 91 % and is delivering a 9%

I attached picture, to see what state is the chart , of course thank whoever is interested in helping.

3 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If I understand your problem correctly, the correct formula should be:

(sum ( [ number of policies ] - count ( POLNUM ) )  / sum ( [ number of policies ] )

, formatted as a Percentage.

Or, even simpler:

1 - count ( POLNUM )   / sum ( [ number of policies ] )

, formatted as a Percentage.

Cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy!

Not applicable
Author

troyansky thank you very much for your interest in helping me , I replied me what you say but I still results in a value that does not match.

I validated that tab number is not failing, but apparently if I have selected as a percentage value for the expression ' Compliance '

What is it I can do in this case?

Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Sergio,

I'm sorry, but I can't understand your problem. Try to get a better translation, or describe it in Spanish and one of the Spanish speakers will respond.

cheers,

Oleg