9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2011 4:18 PM by Gonzalo Ruiz RSS

I can't access QMC or QEMC

JulianScatamachia

Hi all...

since yesterday, I can't access QMC or QEMC.

I'm using the SR3 x64, and my user is part of QlikView Administrator Group (the service user too). I have already restarted all the Services. All my reload task are still working, but I can't access the console. I tried also the repair install too.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards
      Julian

• I can't access QMC or QEMC
          Mike Garciam

Hi,

Do you get any error message in particular? or just can't open the page in the browser?

Mike.

JulianScatamachia

Hi Mike.

No errors.

Appears Connecting and I have no answer... also none in event viewer...

Thank you for your reply
              Julian

Mike Garciam

Could it be possible to be a firewall issue? Are you connecting directly on the server or remotely?

JulianScatamachia

Hi Mike.

The same happens if I access directly on the server (localhost), or remotely (ip number or server name).

Now I can access the default.htm, but take 15min.

I'm using Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition.

Thanks again for you help
                      Julian

JulianScatamachia

I found this on QlikViewManagementService Log:

6/4/2010 17:13:06.5928702 Error Request failed (Alternate get): System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.ComputeLeftToWrite()

at System.Net.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at QlikView.ManagementService.BackstageWebServer.RespondFileContent(String filename, HttpListenerResponse response, HttpListenerContext context)

at QlikView.ManagementService.BackstageWebServer.HandleAlternateGet(HttpListenerContext context)

6/4/2010 17:15:57.6443070 Error Request failed (HandleRequest): System.Net.HttpListenerException: An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection

at System.Net.HttpRequestStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)

at QlikView.ManagementService.BackstageWebServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext context)

6/4/2010 17:15:57.6443070 Information Response aborted

I'm tryng to access localy, using localhost.

Thank you
                          Julian