This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
I'm not sure if this is going to help but I had a few problems with document CALs when I first came to use them and it was all down to the order in which I did things.
- Using the Enterprise Management Console go to the Documents tab and select your document
- Select the Document CALs tab
- Assuming you have sufficient available enter the number that you want to assign to this document in the "Number of CALs allocated..." text box
- CLICK APPLY (not doing this is where I went wrong several times!)
- Then for each user you want to add
- put their credentials (domain\userid or machine\userid) into the "New user" text box
- click Assign CAL
- Finally CLICK APPLY again!
I hope that helps - it works for me anyway!