4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2016 1:16 PM by Kenneth Vicente Baeza Chacon RSS

Problems viewing graph scatterplot by rank months

Kenneth Vicente Baeza Chacon

Good morning everyone, I need your support in order to display a scatter plot I need to develop, the expressions that I use are:

Expr1: Only ({<[Year Time - Cost] = eaMarino :: [Year Time - Cost], Management = { 'Terrestrial'}, [Month Time - Cost] = { '> (= min ([Month Time - Cost ]) <(= max (eaMarino :: [Month Time - Cost]) '}>} [Actual Cost])

Expr2: Only ({<[Year Time - Cost] = eaMarino :: [Year Time - Cost], Management = { 'Terrestrial'}, [Month Time - Cost] = { '> (= min ([Month Time - Cost ]) <(= max (eaMarino :: [Month Time - Cost]) '}>} [Planned Cost])

The detail that I have is that when I add the expression of the month ([Month Time - Cost] = { '> (= min ([Month Time - Cost]) <(= max (eaMarino :: [Month Time - Cost ]) '}), not shown the graph, show the leyend "no data to be displayed", but they do exist.

The data come from the selection in an alternate state called eaMarino.

in my condition I require is that to indicate a month, for example, the information is displayed March from January to March inclusive.

Captura error.PNG

In advance thank you very much by support to my problem.

I look forward to your comments.

Kenneth Baeza