Hi All! I use QEMC exactly, but the exactly same issue with empty status page occurs. Everything dissapears even if I change a single reload option. Moreover, the reloads DO NOT run at all. This morning I saw that the last reload ran 4 days ago (this is the latest log). Can you provide a workaround or at least a possible reason why this may happen? I use QVS 9 SR 3.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
I had this same problem.
To fix it:
1 - Remove all scheduled tasks
2 - Edit the file "StandardScheduleListClustered.xml" in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Publisher\Qlikview Distribution Service\
<? Xml version ="1.0"encoding = "utf-8"?><Root />
3 - Restart all services QVS;
4 - Reconfigure the tasks.
After completing the above steps, the tasks are already in the list of status.
I've had repeated problems with the Reload Scheduler in QlikView 9 at 2 sites, one on SR3 and one on SR5. On both servers making a small change of 10 minutes to even a single task, or adding a new reload task, resulted in a number of the tasks disappearing from the Status page and not reloading when scheduled.
Searching the forums brought me to this post as well as
But none of these had a simple answer.
I've now found a solution that works for me. If you make changes to the reload schedule and certain tasks disappear from the Status page, go to the QlikView Server Settings tab and click on the Apply button. This seems to refresh the folder(s) and reapply the reload schedule. All tasks should now appear as expected on the Status page.
Hopefully this is useful to anyone having similar problems.