5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2016 8:13 AM by Sangram Reddy RSS

Using the mash-up editor to integrate objects into website

Tiago Pires

My name is Tiago and my company is looking to use the power of Qlink Sense to provide some data-driven reports to our customers.

I've opened a new discussion because this seems like a whole new topic to ask about. We want an embedded solution to our website and so I've been looking into mash-ups, a bit like those shown in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz1mpM7tL40 

I think this video is probably the closest thing I've seen to the solution we wish to deploy but I have two questions:

1. If we have Qlik Sense Desktop running in the same server as our website, should I use localhost (like in the video) or something like myserver.com/.....?

2. We've run some tests using a mashup created with the single configurator with Qlik Sense Desktop and we found out that if you use some filter/interaction, it'll affect what the other users see.

a. Is that because we're using Qlik Sense Desktop instead of Qlik Sense Server?

b. Is that a session issue? Does it have to do with tokens? If I want to open different sessions  for the same objectID should I use different tokens?

Regards,

Tiago