Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

combined charts - stacked bars and other types

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible with qlikview to do something like these:error loading image

thanks in advanced

Alexandra

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Alexandra,
Stacked bar is a typical QlikView object. Line on the bar chart is fine as well. The only questionable moment is the vertical text along the Y-axis. Hope it's not essential.
The chart on the bottom looks like a QV scatter chart. Not sure though what to do about the "Comfort Zone". Probably it could be used as chart bacground. Or overlapping of two objects. Anyway, it should be possible one way or another. The exact solution needs a specific requirtement to start from.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Alexandra,
Stacked bar is a typical QlikView object. Line on the bar chart is fine as well. The only questionable moment is the vertical text along the Y-axis. Hope it's not essential.
The chart on the bottom looks like a QV scatter chart. Not sure though what to do about the "Comfort Zone". Probably it could be used as chart bacground. Or overlapping of two objects. Anyway, it should be possible one way or another. The exact solution needs a specific requirtement to start from.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks so much for your help, Michael, stacked is indeed a typical QV object, I just hand't noticed it in the style tab.

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

The Comfort Zone could probably be done as a line chart with lines for the top and the bottom. Then change the presentation to fill in the colors, and use white for the first color. Then do the other chart as a scatter chart, but make it transparent and on a higher layer than the other. You'll likely need to use an expression for the maximum y-value to make everything line up correctly. In any case, yes, they're both doable, but the second one may take a little work.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes John, I meant something like this under "overlapping two objects".

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Right, just trying to expand on the idea a little.