Reason for the above issue is .NET framework had issue.
To solve this run Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool
You can download from below link
Another fix for this that worked for me was:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
3. In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry. Note If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
a. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b. Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER
4. Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
5. Click Decimal, type 120000, and then click OK. This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
Note: 120000 milliseconds (2 minutes) is equal to what the default configuration should be. You may find you need increase this number. 300000 (5 minutes) may be more suitable.
6. Restart the computer.