7 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2016 11:22 AM by Peter van Oers RSS

Maximum file size with Cloud

Peter van Oers

I run in to a limit of uploading personal files with the free Cloud version.

Does anyone know the exact limit and if this is the same in the Cloud Pro version.

• Re: Maximum file size with Cloud
          Michael Tarallo

Hello Peter - please see this:

Qlik Sense in 60 - Introducing Qlik Sense Cloud Plus - YouTube

• 25 MB App Size Limit
          • 250 MB total space - including files and apps uploaded or attached.

Qlik Sense Cloud Plus:

• 50 MB App Size
          • 10 GB Total space

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Peter van Oers

Hi Michael,

Thanksfor your reply.

I know those limits. I'm trying to upload a text file to my personal files to reload it in an app. There I run into an error that the file is lager then the limit. The largest file is over 100mb.

I just wonder it this a free cloud limit or a technical limit. Because if upgrading to the plus version solves this problem it's a consideration.

Just looking an in between solution for going the time being before moving to an enterprise solution......

Michael Tarallo

Hi Peter - just to be clear send me the screen capture of the error you are receiving in this post - so I know what you are speaking of. Is it an upload limit (timeout) you are experiencing - or is it an actual error message from our system? I would imagine if you disk storage is close to full in the QSC, you will not be able to upload a larger file (100MB) - free  cloud offers total storage of 250MB - including apps and any data already in the personal storage - combined.

Here is my profile in QSC:

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik