Is it the issue where the play icon has completely disappeared? I had this problem, and as recommended by support installed the SR4 but still had the problem. The problem arose for me when I changed the folder pathway for publisher source documents. I also had an additional issue after upgrading to SR4 - I got the message "Could not connect to the QlikView Command Center service" when adding a task from the Source documents tab even though the service was up and running and could be accessed through a different route.
Anyway I logged the problem again - it got escalated to 2nd line support, and they dialed in from Sweden (they were very helpful) and ended up reinstalling the server software from scratch which sorted it out. I wouldn't recommend doing this yourself as they were deleting registry entries and folders before installing again.
Thank you for your assistance Paul
Yes, that was the problem. But I managed to solve this myself.
If anyone has a similar problem, press the Send workorder button in the interface (System - Setup - Dist Services - Advanced )
Then go to the workorder path in Commandcenter AppData ( my path is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QlikTech\Publisher\CommandCenter\Workorders). If you see the newest created file just being there for a while and then deleted, just to be created again, you got yourself a problem with nasty old data in the xml structure. I was 100% _SURE_ this wasnt my issue, but I had overlooked one reference of a file in the xml files, and this caused the workorder to make crash when being created. Just stop the Distribution Services, make a reference table of all the ID tags in there, and just check what should be removed. Go to QVPR and start with SourceDocument, anything that cannot be traced back to these files should not be in your xml files, it is old data and needs to be removed in order for the system to work.
It'd be nice if there actually was a button in the interface that completely rewrote the xml structure as well, not only the workorder file, since this is based on the xml's.