Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik sense id. evento 300 error on Engine

Hello,

I have installed QlikSense on a Windows Server 2012R2 and during the day we lose the connection to the server using the chrome or other browser. When i consult the event visor I see the next error:

Level: Error

Origin: Engine

Id event: 300

What do produced this error? We need repair our QlikSense?

Thank You.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hello.

We have solved the Qlik Sense problem was producing in the event viewer an id error. event 300 every hour.

The cause of the error came produced by the project itself Qlik Sense Operations Monitor. This project is a task that reload the project every hour, for some reason the project is corrupted and when the task is started up was producing the error id. event 300.

This error also was producing in the event viewer every 10 seconds an informative event type Qlik Sense Dispatcher Service id event 300 with the message SERVICE_CONTROL_INTERROGATE. Now is no longer produced.

Also they have solved some problems of access to Qlik Sense that they occurred during the day and prevented the connection and access to applications Qlik Sense, which forced us in some cases to have to reload some of the services of Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense version we use is the 2.1.1.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello.

We have solved the Qlik Sense problem was producing in the event viewer an id error. event 300 every hour.

The cause of the error came produced by the project itself Qlik Sense Operations Monitor. This project is a task that reload the project every hour, for some reason the project is corrupted and when the task is started up was producing the error id. event 300.

This error also was producing in the event viewer every 10 seconds an informative event type Qlik Sense Dispatcher Service id event 300 with the message SERVICE_CONTROL_INTERROGATE. Now is no longer produced.

Also they have solved some problems of access to Qlik Sense that they occurred during the day and prevented the connection and access to applications Qlik Sense, which forced us in some cases to have to reload some of the services of Qlik Sense.

Qlik Sense version we use is the 2.1.1.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi David,

How were you able to solve this issue? I see that you figured out what was causing the error, but I don't see how you fixed it. I'm getting the same error in Qlik Sense 2.2.4.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi alindquist,

I stopped the Qlik Sense Operation Monitor task to solve this issue.

Qlik Sense Operations Monitor task is running every hour, when the task is running the app can't reloaded due it's corrupted and this cause the id error. event 300.

Thanks.

casey_autogator
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, this post helped me. I'm guessing the Operation Monitor task and my app happened to reload at the same time which caused the failure?