This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I was trying to connect to Hive database with the JDBC Connector and I am facing the following screenshot error. Below process is the following which we have done by using the cloudera JDBC jars and the below process is suggested by Cloudera JDBC support.
You must set the KRB5CCNAME environment variable to your credential cache file.
To set the KRB5CCNAME environment variable:
1. Click the Start button , then right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
2. Click Advanced System Settings.
3. In the System Properties dialog box, on the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
4. In the Environment Variables dialog box, under the System variables list, click New.
5. In the New System Variable dialog box, in the Variable name field, type KRB5CCNAME.
6. In the Variable Value field, type the path for your credential cache file. For example, type
Please let me know if anybody have solution for this.
Thanks in advance.