I was trying in attached qvw, its working for newly added dim and exp as well, I am having QV12.
209003.qvw 157.0 K
But for the existing straight table there nothing explicitly mentioned as back ground color. its using as Custom style and Strip rows is "1".
When I try to add new dimension or expression that particular column doesn't have any stripes.
to achieve this I am using workaround solution.
The workaround solution I was using as background color is
I am not ready to use this work around. I want to use the existing cutom style but not sure how to use that and where to find that Custom style.
Thank you for everyone's reply. special thanks to Rob Wunderlich.
I followed everyone's suggestions and finally able to solve my issues.
These are the steps which I followed.
1. Add new dimension or Expression to straight table
2. Go to chart Properties -> Style change Current style from Custom to Light and select stripes for every 1 row.
- Make sure Cell Borders Transparency is 100%
3. Click Apply and OK
4. Right click on the field header and go to Custom Format Cell ( To see custom format cell enable QV -> View -> Design Grid)
5. Change the colors as below
Back ground color: RGB(230,230,230)