Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense 2.x fetch data for custom table

We use Qlik embeded in an Aurelia JS Application and just want to load the table data from QlikServer. We have a table created in the hub , but we dont want the whole table we only want to fetch the records.

I try first to use qlik.table

app.getObject('OBJECT_ID')

.then ( function ( model ) {

var table = qlik.table( model );

/**

* we got an error model.getData is undefined

* of course we got this model is a VisualizationModel and dosent have

* the method getData

*/

table.getMoreData();

})

I even read about the backendApi but neither qlik nor app have this property. is it possible to getData direcly with qlik || app like a JSON so i can it format by my own ?

2 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

I am not sure I fully understood.

You could create the app with a  set analisys to keep less data, or use the getDataRow() method...

Not applicable
Author

Hi and thank you for your answer,

The main problem is:

I create a Singlepage App with Aurelia and want to include QlikJS, so i do not write QlikJS Plugins directly for QlikJS. It is more out of QlikJS.

Mhm to Explain it [ MyApp ] -> uses -> [QlikJS ]

I know i can write Plugins for QlikJS in this case backendApi will be injected/ mixed in into my Plugin that is why this.backendApi.getData( ...) work.

But in case i don't have a plugin, "backendApi" will never mixed in or included into my Scope so i don't have all the functions i want / need to do this.
So first we do is

app = Qlik.openApp ( 'key', config);

on the next step i can load all my data with a HyperCube

app.createHyperCube( config, callback)
.then ( function ( SessionObject ) {
});

ok this works fine for me, but i can only say give me initial data. So i got 2.000 Entries i dont want to load them all at once, so i just want to load 200 at start and then via infinite scrolling | pagination load again 200 entries. But at this point i dont know how to get more and more data because i dont have the "backendApi".