Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlandsittel
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting Filtering Question

Hi -

New to NPrinting - I believed I had figured out how to create QV entity reports w/applicable filters but it is just not working correctly.

I have a QV tool that combines data from 2 excel spreadsheets regarding some user performance in a QA department. Each QA person maintains their own spreadsheet, QV aggregates their entry. So--I want to use NPrinting to send out monthly reports - 3 of them.

1-A complete over view of last month (this works--I use a filter based on a variable calculating last month-year0

2. A review of last month - for QA Person A

3. A review of last month - for QA Person B

Since report 1 worked, I duplicated the report task and added a second filter for the person. This filter did not pick up and I received only the complete month.

I then tried creating a bookmark in QV for QA Person A and brought that into NPrinting as a filter. Using the same duplicated task I received the report for QA Person A - but for all of time, NPrinting then ignored the last month filter.

I can see both filters being applied and am a total loss as to why this does not work as it seems it should. Any direction or thoughts are appreciated.

Application 03/15/2016 2:51:12 PM Message Apply filter: lastmonth

Application 03/15/2016 2:51:13 PM Message Filter field: MonthYear {=VAR_PrevMonth: Feb-2016} ()

Application 03/15/2016 2:51:13 PM Message Apply filter: User Field Filter

Application 03/15/2016 2:51:13 PM Message Filter field: Reviewer {UserA Person} ()

0 Replies