Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

:)Want to ask Qlik View security, and dif fQlik Sense cloud/ desk and Qlik View

Hello,   I have a few question about Qlik Sense cloud/ desk and Qlik View.

Could I ask if I use the free Qlik cloud  to publish the data [EX: SQL for our company.]

1.Would the raw data(SQL data) transform into the web?   

2.And can I set the purview for some people can't see the raw data ?

3.(Only can share data for five people?)

4.(We consider the data security, if the data(SQL data) would be transfer into web,

to buy Qlik View will solve this problem?   I want to know what different between them in basically.

If you can give some feedback for me, it would be very helpful!

Thank you!

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

1.Would the raw data(SQL data) transform into the web?  

Afaik you cannot connect a Qlik Sense app in the free version of Qlik Cloud with an SQL server. You can only use data files that you upload.

2.And can I set the purview for some people can't see the raw data ?

Yes, simply don't give them the data file you uploaded too.

3.(Only can share data for five people?)

Yes, only five people.

4.(We consider the data security, if the data(SQL data) would be transfer into web,

to buy Qlik View will solve this problem?   I want to know what different between them in basically.

Qlikview is not a cloud app. You install and run it in your organisational infrastructure. The free version of Qlik Cloud is a Qlik Sense Server installation that is cloud based and offers limited functionality. It is not meant for enterprise usage. Ask for the paid version Qlik Sense Cloud Plus instead.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand