7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2016 4:35 PM by Margaret Martin RSS

Input Box capabilities

Margaret Martin

I'm using QlikView for Safety Events. When a particularly dangerous safety event occurs, or when several small safety events occur over time, we follow up. We call the person involved or have a meeting or something. I want to keep track of that follow-up.

Can I use an input box for that?

Can I add a couple of fields and associate them with a particular Safety Event (or more than one safety event) and then have those fields show up in the Chart next to their corresponding safety event?

So I want to add these second two columns to the existing first two columns:

SafetyEventID     Narrative                   FollowUpType      FollowUpSummary

1                         fall                             phone                    told to be more careful

2                         fall                             phone                    told to be more careful

3                         didn't wash hands       meeting                 discussed germs

And, any hints on best way to associate the FollowUp with an existing SafetyEventID?

Thanks in advance!!