I've got the same problem.
As of now I've only got a few tasks, but this will grow.
I don't have to recreate the trigger. Changing the start date to a date afther the DST got active get the correct scheduling time. But his means that I'll have to do the same when the DST changes again.
Hope this is not "as designed"
Hello Paolo - this sounds like a bug, the best thing to do here is log a ticket with support, being you are a paid Qlik customer licensed with Qlik Sense Server.
Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.