Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reanfadyl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Table charts in Ajax client

Performance on QV Desktop different than QV Server

I read in the above that large table charts are slightly slower in the Ajax client than in desktop.

Is this the same across all browsers?

Is it also true for pivot charts?

Regards

Rean

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

There is some more overhead and network traffic between the ajax client and the server compared to the desktop client so that it will be rather slightly slower - but it will depend on many factors. I think you won't notice significantely differences between the various browsers in ajax client - by the IE plugin I don't know. More important then that will be the overall performance from the application respectively your most used objects.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

There is some more overhead and network traffic between the ajax client and the server compared to the desktop client so that it will be rather slightly slower - but it will depend on many factors. I think you won't notice significantely differences between the various browsers in ajax client - by the IE plugin I don't know. More important then that will be the overall performance from the application respectively your most used objects.

- Marcus

reanfadyl
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks for your help Marcus.