Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Screen adjustment when using in mobiles and tablets

Hello all,

I would like to know if I have a lot of graphs in a sheet of an app (I did the development in computer) and then i want to work with it in a mobile phone.. It appears a drill down to see all the graphs??

How it works the screen adjustment and resolutions the same app between different devices?

Thanks in advance!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Anna,

While viewing on a mobile device, the layout of these visualizations change, they go one below the other and look the same way. As In your example, you have 3 visualizations in each row, (3 on top and 3 below) but where as in a smaller screen, it will re arrange itself and the visualizations will be arranged one below the other.

For testing, just simply reduce the width of your browser. You will see that the visualizations shift one below the other.

Thanks,

Sangram.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
vinafidalgo
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Try using the autozoom macro. I'm not sure if it works with Ajax client.

vikasmahajan

Hi,

Trigger the below macro in

Sub FitZoomToWindow 

ActiveDocument.GetApplication.WaitForIdle 

ActiveDocument.ActiveSheet.FItZoomToWindow 

End Sub 

Settings -> Document Properties -> Triggers -> On open -> Add Action -> Add -> External -> Run Macro -> Give Macro Name (FitZoomToWindow)

Before that paste the above macro code in the Edit Module window (Ctrl + M).

For some other sample macros check the link below

Useful Qlikview Macros

HTH

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Anna,

Qliksense sense has a responsive design and hence you will face no issue viewing the dashboards in any device.

Thanks,

Sangram.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

In Qliksense you don't need to do anything, it is auto responsive based on the screen size it will automatically adjust.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Ok but I mean, If I have 6 graphs (as the image as I see it in my computer) in the app

when I open it in a small device such as a cellphone (not too big).. It will appear a drill down? in order to not see it very small the whole sheet and have the possibility to see each graph detailed??

Or it will be exactly like this image in all the devices I use?? (independently of the screen size)

Sorry for being insistent, I just want to be sure that I'm explaining well (sorry for my english haha)

QVSense_02_SalesManagement.png

Not applicable
Author

Ok but I mean, If I have 6 graphs (as the image as I see it in my computer) in the app

when I open it in a small device such as a cellphone (not too big).. It will appear a drill down? in order to not see it very small the whole sheet and have the possibility to see each graph detailed??

Or it will be exactly like this image in all the devices I use?? (independently of the screen size)

Sorry for being insistent, I just want to be sure that I'm explaining well (sorry for my english haha)

QVSense_02_SalesManagement.png

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Anna,

While viewing on a mobile device, the layout of these visualizations change, they go one below the other and look the same way. As In your example, you have 3 visualizations in each row, (3 on top and 3 below) but where as in a smaller screen, it will re arrange itself and the visualizations will be arranged one below the other.

For testing, just simply reduce the width of your browser. You will see that the visualizations shift one below the other.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Sangram!! I understand now!

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Always Welcome!