13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2017 11:30 AM by Anand Kumar RSS

Qliksense: Timeline Extension: Values not getting displayed in ascending order and in separate lines.

I downloaded the Timeline extension(similar to Gantt Chart) as well as QVF file from https://github.com/ralfbecher/QlikSense_Extension_Timeline (attached are the files). I have done some modification in the downloaded Timeline file and the updated file is attached with the name TimelineO.qvf. The changes which were made are:

1. 1) Added 6 more tasks and now there are 9 tasks in total for 3 groups.
      2. 2) Removed Events, Points from the previous Timeline extension file to easily understand the data for the extension.

I loaded the updated file and these are the issues which I am facing in Qliksense.

The first issue which I am facing is that the tasks are not coming line by line i.e. Task 1 should come in first line and Task 4 should come in second line. The Task should be displayed in separate lines.

Grp 1

Task 1

Task 4

Task 7

The Second issue which I am facing is that the task should be displayed in ascending order. It should be displayed as mentioned below:

Grp 3

Task 3

Task 6

Task 9

This is really important for my project as the provided Gantt chart is not much of use for me. Please suggest.