Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How do I find last Run Verdict for each Test Case for the specific Group selected.

I am working with a dataset where the data follows a Hierarchy Logical flow (Test Project --> Test Plans --> Test Objectives --> Test Sessions). each one of the Hierarchy Levels listed below is represented by a table with foreign key to the upper level table.

Test Session will contain Test Cases and Test cases will have Test Runs. By Running a Test Case we obtain a Test Run. Test Runs Has Verdict (Pass, Fail, Blocke…) and it has Test Run Time.

Test case and Test Runs are stored in Separate table with proper keys.

Here is what I am trying to do.

I have created Drill-Down Group which Mimics the Hierarchy Logical flow (Test Project --> Test Plans --> Test Objectives --> Test Sessions) named "LogicalOrder"

I am trying to create bar chart to count the number of test cases with "LogicalOrder" as the first Dimension and last Verdict (from Test Runs) as second dimension where last will be decided by latest to run Test Run Verdict

How do I find last Run Verdict for each Test Case for the specific Group selected.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

just to add

- I will be counting Distinct Test Cases

- I feel what I need is to calculate the Last verdict of each Test Case as Calculated Dimesion

Not applicable
Author

Any Help QilkView Experts?

Not applicable
Author

this is how far I got..............the expression gives correct answer if all the Test Runs for the RootID has the same Verdict..and it will give Null if different Verdicts exists

=if(aggr(max(RUN_Datetime), RootID),RUN_Verdict)