Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ottebian
Contributor III
Contributor III

Email Warning while distributing

Hi everyone,

I have a Qlikview-Server running with plenty of tasks in it. Whenever a task is finished I receive a mail.

A few days ago I created a couple of new tasks.

To keep all the distributions and other task settings, I simply copied a task, added it to the new document and renamed it.

The tasks work fine and are correctly distributed to the users, but the mails are not sent. I get the following warnings:

(2016-04-06 15:06:17) Warning: No mailaddress found. Recipient=

(2016-04-06 15:06:17) Warning: Distribution reported warnings for resource "TaskName_RTLRDT_QVS_1" (QlikViewServerDistributionResource). Warnings=1

(2016-04-06 15:06:17) Warning: Distribution to resources reported warnings. Warnings: 2

The tasks I copied from are sending out mails without any problems. Is it possible, that the mailing problem is a side effect of the copying?

Thanks in advance for your help

5 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

ottebian
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank your for your answer but unfortunately it doesn't help me, since I'm not trying to send the report via email. I'm having problems with the "notify" option. Sorry for not making this clear in the first place.

Notify.PNG

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

One one of the task and make sure that the Notification E-mail box is checked.

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
ottebian
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to tell me.

The Notification box is checked.

ottebian
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I did not find a way to repair the task, but deleting it and recreating it manually helped. So this problem really seems to appear when a Task is copied.

Thread can be closed.