These are the few points I have noticed from my experience in using both the products:
Advantages of Qliksense:
1) The front end is not as intuitive as Qliksense is.
2) Qliks associative engine is something which is very powerful.
4) Control over the Data model in Qliksense is more than in Power BI.
3) The control you have over the front end like conditional colouring are not possible in Power BI yet.
Check this out:
Advantages of Power BI:
1) The only think which Power BI offers more than Qliksense is the Enterprise cloud platform.