6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2016 5:05 PM by Sunny Talwar RSS

need to Condition verify

Subba Reddy

Hi Folks,

i am trying to display latest 12 weeks data in the below expr, can any one correct it.

If( GetSelectedCount(WeekFlag)=0 and GetSelectedCount(QuarterFlag)=0,

Count({$<WeekFlag={">=$(=(Max(WeekFlag))-84)}<$(=(Max(WeekFlag)))"}>}WeekFlag),

If(GetSelectedCount(QuarterFlag)>0,GetFieldSelections(QuarterFlag),GetFieldSelections(WeekFlag))

)

Now i go all the weeks data. i wat to show only last 12 weeks.

Regards,

Sub2u444.

• Re: need to Condition verify
          Sunny Talwar

How does the WeekFlag field look like? Is it a datefield or a flag created on datefield?

Sunny Talwar

Try this:

If(GetSelectedCount(WeekFlag) = 0 and GetSelectedCount(QuarterFlag) = 0,

Count({$<WeekFlag={">=$(=Max(WeekFlag)-84))<$(=Max(WeekFlag))"}>}WeekFlag),

If(GetSelectedCount(QuarterFlag) > 0, GetFieldSelections(QuarterFlag), GetFieldSelections(WeekFlag)))

You mistakenly used a curly brackets in place of parenthesis

Subba Reddy

Its Date Only.

Sunny Talwar

If is it number formatted:

Count({$<WeekFlag={">=$(=Max(WeekFlag)-84))<$(=Max(WeekFlag))"}>}WeekFlag),

If(GetSelectedCount(QuarterFlag) > 0, GetFieldSelections(QuarterFlag), GetFieldSelections(WeekFlag)))

If date formatted:

Count({$<WeekFlag={">=$(=Date(Max(WeekFlag)-84), 'DateFieldFormatHere')))<$(=Date(Max(WeekFlag), 'DateFieldFormatHere'))"}>}WeekFlag),

Subba Reddy

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for the reply.

the above exp i am using at limitation, need to show only latest 12 weeks data.

Count({$<WeekFlag={">=$(=(Max(WeekFlag))-84)}<$(=(Max(WeekFlag)))"}>}WeekFlag), -- here can i use weekflag again, i am little bit confusion..is it show last 12 weeks

Regards,

Subba

Sunny Talwar

You are using at limitation? What do you when you say latest 12 weeks data and last 12 weeks data? Do you mean different things here? I am confused of what you are looking for.

Like before fix the the curly bracket

Count({$<WeekFlag={">=$(=(Max(WeekFlag)-84)))<$(=(Max(WeekFlag)))"}>}WeekFlag)