Your script works at my site.
Could you post your complete script / document log?
comm213474.qvw 169.0 K
I think I found what the problem was. It's not the script, its the size of the excel file loaded. I've removed one unnecessary column and it loaded the field I wanted. That excel file I attached was a sample. The original has almost 100 lines and columns that goes up to T letter. Is that a limitation? I've just removed one column (from U back to T) and it worked.
Please see the attached .qvw for the solution. If you have personal edition then the script code is as below:
LOAD Número as CHG_Numero,
Aberto as CHG_Aberto,
[Id de Utilizador] as CHG_IdUtilizador,
[Solicitado por] as CHG_PedidoPor,
Nome as CHG_Nome,
Estado as CHG_Estado,
[Data de Início Planeada] as CHG_DataInicioPlaneada,
[Data de Início Real] as CHG_DataInicioReal,
Fase as CHG_Fase,
[Última Acção] as CHG_UltimaAcao,
[Grupo de Atribuição] as CHG_GrupoAtribuicao,
[Atribuídos a] as CHG_AtribuidoA,
Assunto as CHG_Assunto,
[Horas reales] as CHG_HorasReais,
Tipo as CHG_Tipo,
[Data de Fim Planeada] as CHG_DataFimPlaneada,
[Finalização de trabalho] as CHG_FinalizacaoTrabalho,
[Notas de indisponibilidade] as CHG_NotasIndisponibilidade,
[Unavailability Start Date] as CHG_InicioIndisponibilidade,
[Unavailability End Date] as CHG_FimIndisponibilidade
[C:\Temp\deploys.xlsx] ' <--- Please change the path of the file accordingly
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is [Page 1]);
Hope this helps..
Test_Excel_Load.qvw 152.0 K