5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2016 10:37 AM by Sunny Talwar RSS

Using aggregation in visualization

Angélica Adorno

Good afternoon, I'm new in QlikSense and have many doubts and difficulties to do what they asked me with this tool. In the place where I work, we carry out projects and currently in my department there are 3 running. My boss asked me graphics showing the status of projects in a single view.

The data are for example in tables, this (dummy data)

Heading% incidence of the headingAmount allocated to the headingAmount executedFinantial progress
      Heading 10.154456343253465%
      Heading 20.64354668428%
      Heading 30.3458758720%

Similar tables are for the two remaining projects. The heading of a project may be in another, or not.

My problem is I'm not finding a way to organize and use these data, which allows me to generate a visualization with relevant information of all the projects. For example, a line graph comparing the finantial progress of each projects. When I tried to enter the size, I can only choose for example heading1.project1, then only displayed correctly values of project1 when loading the measures, if in the same chart I want to load as measure, values of another project, aggregations perform a calculation that returns values that do not correspond.

Perhaps i'm ignoring conceptual aspects, so I will be very grateful if someone can explain how I should do.

Thank you