cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SetAnalysis Expr checking in Qliksense

Hi,

Please find the below query.

=IF(Count({<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

** if i select Temp as "Critical" -> It was showing Hot Count

** if i select Temp as "Hot" -> It was showing Critical & Hot Count

please check..

Sub2u444

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I would think that it always shows Critical and Hot count even based on any selection in Temp field. If you want to show specific count, try this may be:

=If(Count({<Temp*={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({<Temp*={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I would think that it always shows Critical and Hot count even based on any selection in Temp field. If you want to show specific count, try this may be:

=If(Count({<Temp*={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({<Temp*={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

Not applicable
Author

Sunny Thanks a ton.

Its working fine.

what is the * means .. can you share some info..

sunny_talwar

* is used for intersection of two sets. In this case the intersection of your current selection and what you have explicitly mentioned to be shown for Temp field (Critical and Hot). So when nothing is selected you see both Critical and Hot, but when you have one or the other selected it will only show the result for that particular selection.