Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Table Background Colour Scale Expressions

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a chart similar to the one below within Qlik Sense using background colour expressions but can't see how to get a colour scale.

SurfaceMapping.PNG

Can anyone provide guidance on how this can be achieved using background colour expressions or any other method please?

Any and all responses much appreciated, thank you.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

It's probably easiest to use the ColorMix wizard in Qlikview to generate the color expression and then copy that expression over to the Qlik Sense app.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sarah,

As Gysbert suggested, make use of the ColorMix wizard in Qlikview to generate an expression and copy it across to Qliksense.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's great, thank you Gysbert and Sangram

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I've created an expression using the ColorMix wizard and copied this over to my pivot table in Sense but this only compares values by column, not across the whole table.  I've have a date dimension within the rows section and a time dimension within the column section and the background colour expression is applied to the measure.

Does anyone know of a way that the background colour expression can be applied across the whole table, not by column?

Any and all responses much appreciated, thank you.