The only thing I can suggest - is that you contact qlik support. If you are using QlikView Server, I assume (you may not) have a support contract? They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.
I'll probably create a case for this as well, but I ran into this same problem this morning with an Application that had been working perfectly until today. I'm wondering if you received any useful information from support, or if you were able to resolve this on your own?
Both my log and yours report this identical set of errors, with many other similarities:
QVClient.Execute failed: System.Exception: The communication with QlikView Server failed (TimedOut)!
|| at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageDataFromSocket(Byte buffer, Double timeout)
|| at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.GetMessageSizeFromSocket(Double timeout)
|| at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(Byte request)
|| at QlikTech.NetClient.QvClient.Execute(String request)
|| at QVSWrapper.QlikViewServer.ExecuteXml(Action`2 i_Logger, String i_Command)
I did receive information from the support. They told me their is a patch available and other customers have also faced similar issue in the past.
However, on a fortunate day, the issue resolved itself without applying any patch whatsoever, and I somehow see a much better performance now. I did however keep the changed settings in the config files, mentioned above.
Maybe wait for 2 days and it might resolve itself
Hope this helps..
I was facing this issue and figured out that it happened because my recipients list was huge. So, to solve it I've created one windows user group for each dashboard and changed the distribution to this new group instead of each user.
It worked to me and I hope that it'll work to you.