Purpose of Position
The purpose of this position is to contribute to technology projects and implementations. A major aspect of the role is to provide on-going technology support to customers. This position will allow the right candidate a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team and with a clear path for promotion.
The key accountabilities & responsibilities of the role:
- Detailed analysis and documentation of a Customer's technology requirements and business processes.
- A very good and strong ability to communicate to both Clients and peers
- Solution design and architecture
- Successfully implement and configure software applications Participate in internal and external briefing, training and other sessions as required
- Understanding of SQL is preferred
- Good working knowledge of QlikView and or Qlik Sense
- Keep abreast of trends/developments in your specialist area and effectively applies this knowledge.
- Provide End User training
- Trouble-shooting skills and ability to remedy faults.
- Aims for the timely delivery of Customer work that exceeds the Customer's expectations
- Ensures the overall quality of work produced meets standards
- Certified Consultant qualification in area of expertise – strong preference QlikView
- Advanced working knowledge of the software in area of expertise as required
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office family of products and other packages as required
- Has a relevant degree or diploma in Information Technology, Accounting or relevant business qualification or practical industry experience
- Exhibits the ability to provide appropriate advice that is technically sound and relevant
- Demonstrates a high level of capability in field of expertise Ability to travel across the region is preferred.
Our team values, to support & underpin our vision, are:
- People are Paramount - Unequivocal value placed on the individuals and teams that make it possible.
- Synergy and Unity - Team work and collaboration (internally and externally with our Customers and partners)
- Working Smarter Together - The continual endeavour for excellence in everything we do
- Customer-Centric Culture - Customers are King!
- Trust and Integrity - Honest communication and interaction with Customers, Colleagues, the Business and Partners.
An attractive, negotiable salary PLUS excellent incentives will be offered to the right candidate. We also offer great career progression and a fun, positive and supportive working environment. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.