3 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2016 12:27 PM by Sondra Hoffman RSS

How do you write an expression that will pull all dates for a linked table?

Sondra Hoffman

I need to find an expression that will pull all the dates linked to my records billing history.

The ONLY function Only({<[TransactionLinks.Link Type Name]={'PurchaseOrderToReceipt'}>}[TransactionLinks.Txn Date]) pulls dates, but the records will multiple dates are reporting as null.

The MAX function Max({<[TransactionLinks.Link Type Name]={'PurchaseOrderToReceipt'}>}[TransactionLinks.Txn Date]) pulls dates, but the records with multiple dates are reporting the maximum linked date on the PO, but it is not accounting for the individual line items.

The MIN function Min({<[TransactionLinks.Link Type Name]={'PurchaseOrderToReceipt'}>}[TransactionLinks.Txn Date]) pulls dates, but only the earliest date that is linked to a particular PO.

I need to encompass the entire billing history dates on each PO. The goal is to calculate the actual lead time we had vs the estimated lead time. In order to gather that information, we need to have an entire billing history for each item. I attached a sample of how the data is being compiled. Please let me know if you need more details.

Thank you