Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with email distribution

Hi there I have an issue with the distribution task via email.

I'm using QV Server/Publisher 9SR6.

I'm using the active directory of the company I'm implementing QV for.

I have configured all the services to point to the active directory, but in any case I'm not able to send the reports to the email addresses I have selected manually by choosing thye users from the active directory itself (manual distribution).

here an example of the log file (Pulisher) I got:

10/27/2010 14:36:53.4307268 Warning Can't find a suitable Email adress for recipient. MailAdress(es)=, Recipient=, ID=xxxxxxxx\ZaffaroD
10/27/2010 14:36:53.4307268 Warning Distribution reported warnings for resource "Reload and Distribute of Output\avon_aggr_10-APULIA.qvw_MailAttachment_1" (MailAttachmentDistributionResource). Warnings=1
10/27/2010 14:36:53.4307268 Warning Distribution to resources reported warnings. Warnings=2

Any idea of where I should look at to determine where th issue is?
In active directory the email is specified.

Thanks
Alb
3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the same issue. it is sending email to two ID's and it is not emailing to a specific ID. saying

"Warning: Can't find a suitable Email adress for recipient. MailAdress(es)=, Recipient=, ID=wm\JSpencer(2011-01-17 08:57:21)
Warning: Distribution reported warnings for resource "Sales ScoreCard Usage report_MailAttachment_1" (MailAttachmentDistributionResource). Warnings=1 "

Please help.

Not applicable
Author

Have you cross-verified the email address to find whether any Typo errors are there? If no, Is the User Email Id already a part of Active Directory? Pls chk.

Not applicable
Author

Hello all,

I had looked for this kind of operations (sending email with attachments authomatically from QlikView) for long time and I found a couple of videos on YouTube that present a specific tool to compute such operations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfKiEeoxIC8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nye6kqS9nQY&feature=related

Regards