4 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2016 1:26 PM by Todd Johnston RSS

Penetration Analysis

Todd Johnston

Hello All,

You guys were able to help me with a similar question, but the approach doesn't seem to work in this instance.

I am working on a % share analysis for products.  I am trying to use my filter selection (Billing State/Province) to then only show the penetration of each product within that selected state.  Here is my current expression...

count(distinct {<Lost={'N'},TotalActiveEmployeesClient=-{'=Len(Trim(TotalActiveEmployeesClient))=0'}>}[ClientNumber])/

count(distinct {1<Lost={'N'},TotalActiveEmployeesClient=-{'=Len(Trim(TotalActiveEmployeesClient))=0'},[Billing State/Province] = p()>}[ClientNumber])

I might not need the p() clause?.?.  Would this utilize the 'getselectedfields' modifier?

Any help is appreciated.

TJ

• Re: Penetration Analysis
          Sunny Talwar

What you have should work, unless there is more to the chart then we are seeing here. Alternatively, you can try this:

Count(distinct {<Lost={'N'},TotalActiveEmployeesClient=-{'=Len(Trim(TotalActiveEmployeesClient))=0'}>}[ClientNumber])/

Count(distinct {1<Lost={'N'},TotalActiveEmployeesClient=-{'=Len(Trim(TotalActiveEmployeesClient))=0'}, [Billing State/Province] = $::[Billing State/Province]>}[ClientNumber])