3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2016 10:02 AM by Omotayo Olokede RSS

Linking Object

Omotayo Olokede

Good day,

i am working with my company database, and i have my customer dashboard. i have birthday of the day and birthday on the month running on it, also i have total customer count on the sheet. using "Count(Cust_Id)"

i want to have another count that will hold birthday counts

i have more than one Chart on my sheet and i have two guage chart, which i want it to display different count of customers. please how do i go about that?

Any help please

• Re: Linking Object
          Stefan Wühl

Sorry, I don't really understand your setting nor your issue.

Could you upload a small sample QVF (this could contain sample data, no need to post your real data, just sample records that is similar to your real ones)?

• Re: Linking Object
            Michael Tarallo

Hello Omotayo,

I agree with Stefan, we need a bit more information. However, I am thinking you mean to specifically show a different count of customers based on some criteria??

If this is the case you could use Set Analysis as described here:

See sample .qvf

Please copy .qvf file to your C:\Users\<user profile>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps and refresh Qlik Sense Desktop with F5

This shows products sold IN the US (1 KPI) and products sold in germany (another separate KPI).

• count({$<Country={"Germany"}>}[Orders$.ProductID])
            • count({$<Country={"United States"}>}[Orders$.ProductID])

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik