Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Section Access Help Needed with Publisher

Hello,

I'm running QV10 server/publisher. Before I was running QV9 server only, and my section access script + tables worked fine. I have made an updated application in QV10 and am trying to get Publisher to publish the source doc to the production (Documents) folder. I have Initial Reduction/Strict Exclusion checked on the source doc. I create a simple task in Publisher to have the source document reload and publish to the production folder and this works. The problem is that no "User" Access users can open the document in AJAX, only Admin.

I commented out the original script (was pulling data from a SQL table) and did a plain as day Inline load like this:

Section Access;
Star is *;
LOAD * INLINE [
ACCESS, NTNAME, NTDOMAINSID, DATAGROUP
ADMIN, DOMAIN\SERVICEACCOUNT, *, ADMIN
ADMIN, DOMAIN\ME, *, ADMIN
USER, DOMAIN\DEMO, *, DEMOGROUP
];
Section Application;
Load *;

"DATAGROUP" links to other tables where further constraints are defined. These tables are loading properly, along with all of the regular data tables. Publisher is able to publish the doc, so the DOMAIN\SERVICEACCOUNT NTNAME is working (without it no publishing). Am I missing something? I am open to any suggestion .....I'm hoping this is easy to resolve.

Thanks,

Michael

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michale,
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have you got any fix for your issue .

I am facing similer issue here.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

Have you sorted it by now? I'd suggest using the following line for the qvservice user: ADMIN, DOMAIN\SERVICEACCOUNT, *, *

What message do your users get when trying to open the document?

Best,

Dilyana