0 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2016 2:10 PM by John Starrs RSS

Qlikview Developer Opportunity in Cary, NC

John Starrs

Hello. I am currently recruiting for a long term contract opportunity with my direct client who is looking for a candidate that has experience with Qlikview. Please review the details below. If this is something you are interested in, please call me at 203-364-8432 or send an updated resume to john@act-info.com.

ACT Consulting is a U.S. owned and operated staffing company providing our clients with candidates on a national basis for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire engagements.  Our clients are comprised mostly of Fortune 1000 companies, primarily in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, Accounting and Finance.

Our direct client is actively searching for a Qlikview Developer with location in Cary, NC. We are seeking well qualified candidates for the following employment opportunity:

22985-Qlikview Developer

6 Months

Cary, NC-27513

$70 per hour on w2 only

• Experience gathering or understanding requirements
      • Experience working with QLIKVIEW & Cognos
      • Experience using Qlikview for development
      • Proficient in PL/SQL
      • Experience using Dimensional Modeling and creating Cube Based Reports
      • Experience using Framework manager
      • Must have a hands on experience in designing Cognos reports both static and adhoc
      • 5 years’ experience with Cognos Report Writer, Query Studio and Framework development

Thank you

John Starrs
      Managing Partner
      ACT Consulting
      704-248-2949 (Office)
      203-364-8432 (Office)
      860-919-5301 (Mobile)
      860-371-2177 (Fax)
      john@act-info.com
      visit ACT Consulting at www.act-info.com to view our open positions
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/actconsulting