7 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2016 3:24 PM by Stefan Wühl RSS

Help with Service Level

Giacomo Tosi

Hi guys, I'm quite a newbie with Qlik and I need a little help with a typical example of a Service Level.

Service Level: I've got a database in which each row represent an order delivered to the customer. I've got two important variable:

- confirmed data;

- delivered data;

The difference: delivered data-confirmed data= number of days for the delivery  (In a new column I've calculated the number of days).

For Example:      Article      Delivered Date      Confirmed Date           Number of days

x                 10/01/15                15/01/15                              5

Now I've classified the number of days in 4 categories ([classe LS])in the Data Load Editor:

Load *,

if([num giorni]<=0,'LS 0',

if([num giorni]<=7,'LS 7',

if([num giorni]<=15,'LS 15', 'LS >15'))) as [classe LS];

Here it's what i've made, what i would like to do is to visualize the percentage of different classes/categories per Confirmed Date or (Month/Year.. I've created the dimension Month/Year from the Delivered Date).

In the bar chart I've got a several problem with the creation of the percentage of [classe LS].

For Example:

Article    Confirmed Date     Classe LS

1               10/01/15               LS 7

2               10/01/15               LS 7

3               10/01/15               LS 15

4               10/01/15               LS 15

5               10/01/15               LS 15

So this could be that, for the 10/01/15,  the 2/5% refers LS 7 (delivered in under 7 days) and the 3/5% refers to LS 15.

I've a problem in the implementation of this measure--> percentage of classe LS

In any case thanks for your time!

• Re: Help with Service Level
          Stefan Wühl

Maybe it's just a chart with two dimensions [Confirmed Date] (or Month / Year (could even be a dimension group)) and [Classe LS] and a singel expression

=Num(

Count([Article]) / Count(TOTAL<[Confirmed Date]> [Article])

,'#.00%','.',',')

• Re: Help with Service Level
              Giacomo Tosi

Thank you swuehl,I've just try the solution that you recommend me. The only problem is that in some cases the percentage are incorrect

Example

Month/Year          Confirmed Date      Class            % in the graph    %correct  

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS>15              10,9%               1/4%

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS 0                 32,7%               1/4%

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS 7                 43,6%               1/4%

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS 15               12,7%               1/4%