7 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2016 3:24 PM by Stefan Wühl RSS

Help with Service Level

Hi guys, I'm quite a newbie with Qlik and I need a little help with a typical example of a Service Level.

Service Level: I've got a database in which each row represent an order delivered to the customer. I've got two important variable:

- confirmed data;

- delivered data;

The difference: delivered data-confirmed data= number of days for the delivery  (In a new column I've calculated the number of days).

For Example:      Article      Delivered Date      Confirmed Date           Number of days

x                 10/01/15                15/01/15                              5

Now I've classified the number of days in 4 categories ([classe LS])in the Data Load Editor:

Load *,

if([num giorni]<=0,'LS 0',

if([num giorni]<=7,'LS 7',

if([num giorni]<=15,'LS 15', 'LS >15'))) as [classe LS];

Here it's what i've made, what i would like to do is to visualize the percentage of different classes/categories per Confirmed Date or (Month/Year.. I've created the dimension Month/Year from the Delivered Date).

In the bar chart I've got a several problem with the creation of the percentage of [classe LS].

For Example:

Article    Confirmed Date     Classe LS

1               10/01/15               LS 7

2               10/01/15               LS 7

3               10/01/15               LS 15

4               10/01/15               LS 15

5               10/01/15               LS 15

So this could be that, for the 10/01/15,  the 2/5% refers LS 7 (delivered in under 7 days) and the 3/5% refers to LS 15.

I've a problem in the implementation of this measure--> percentage of classe LS

In any case thanks for your time!

• Re: Help with Service Level
          Stefan Wühl

Maybe it's just a chart with two dimensions [Confirmed Date] (or Month / Year (could even be a dimension group)) and [Classe LS] and a singel expression

=Num(

Count([Article]) / Count(TOTAL<[Confirmed Date]> [Article])

,'#.00%','.',',')

• Re: Help with Service Level

Thank you swuehl,I've just try the solution that you recommend me. The only problem is that in some cases the percentage are incorrect

Example

Month/Year          Confirmed Date      Class            % in the graph    %correct  

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS>15              10,9%               1/4%

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS 0                 32,7%               1/4%

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS 7                 43,6%               1/4%

jan/2014               10/01/14                  LS 15               12,7%               1/4%