Some obvious questions:
* Is QlikView Desktop installed on the machine you run NPrinting Designer on?
* Can you open QlikView Desktop from outside NPrinting? Is it licensed for the logged in user? Can you open the QVW used in the connection?
* Is there any error message thrown when you try to refresh the object list?
* Is QlikView running as a task in Windows Task Manager after the above?
* Does it work after a reboot?
Let us know.
QlikView Desktop is installed on the same machine and is working fine, there are no messages error when I tried to refresh the object list or the report layout. Both cases, QlikView is not running as a task in Windows Task Manager.
This installation was working fine until the past month, the customer development team says they have not changed any configuration file, but I doubt it
The last option for the moment is to reboot the server
What happens if you:
* create a connection to a different document?
* create a new NPrinting project (NSQ) and create a connection to the same document?
When you say scheduled reports run normally, are you running the schedules from the Designer or the Server? If via the Server, is that on a different machine from the Designer machine?