3 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2016 2:22 PM by Chaitanya Somineni RSS

"HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found"  QMC

Rolf Dastan

I'm running into an issue with a new standalone Qlik Sense installation. The installation completes successfully, but launching the QMC shows "HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found" (see attached).

I thinks this is the solution of my problem:

Recreate the certificates by following these instructions:

•   Stop Qlik Sense Repository Service (this will also stop the other services)
        • Open Microsoft Management Console (MMC). Important: Run this as the account configured to run the services (Run as... )
        •   Add snap-in for Certificates: My user account and Local Computer account
        •   In Certificates - Current User > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the certificate created by      QlikSense, issued by your computer, computer.domain-CA
        •    In Certificates > Current User > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate named QlikClient
        •    In Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate issued by computer.domain-CA.
        •    Start Qlik Sense Repository Service and verify it created the new certificates
        •    Start the rest of the services

But I don't know how to make this steps !! any help please. thanks