1. There is required Pre requests for Above scenario. Is it all above companies under Single domain[Windows AD, Network]. According to above table need 65 tokens
FileSizeMultiplier is the RAM Usage of Single Qliksense Application. Ex: 1GB of Qliksense Application will take 4 GB of RAM.
userRAMratio is the RAM Usage of additional Users after the first User.
userRAMratio: range between 1%–10%
FileSizeMultiplier: range between 2–10
CompressionRatio: range between 20%–90%
3.through BinarySync to handle load balancing
4. By checking services running or not, through monitor apps
1) How many tokens they need, if they have 2 Server( nodes ) Assuming there will be 50 users?
As you must be aware of, there are 2 types of tokens
a) User access token
b) login access token
According to your explanations, your users look like they intensely use the analytics platform and I would recommend you to go with 60 licenses to begin with and assign a User access token initially. As you have apps prebuilt to govern the licensees and operations of users, you will be able to move the infrequent users to a Login access pass accordingly.
Based on my experience 100 Licenses should provide access to 150 users (+ or - 10 users) roughly.
2) Can someone propose the best solution architecture required , in terms of server capacity etc?
I would propose a 32GB ram and a 16 core.
3) How to handle load balancing.
You can go with a cluster nodes to balance the load:
4) How to handle fail over of one server at any given point of time?
For this, I have a solution i have developed for my company. Any error will be logged in the log files for sure and If you can read the log files on a very frequent basis using a python script, you will be able to automate the process of sending you alerts to your team regarding any failure in Qliksense like the task failures, services going down, new users trying to login in etc......
Check this for an example I have posted : Automatic Alerts(Email)
Hope this helps.